Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will feature graphic for play store

I will feature graphic for play store












About:

I will design an awesome & catchy  play store feature graphic for you to promote and gain users! 


What will you get for just $5 :-

  • an feature graphic
  • Play store high resolution 1024x500
  • High quality .JPG or .PNG
  • Include the app icon in the banner (see gig extra)
  • Banner style for Twitter, Facebook and Website (see gig extra)

LIMITED TIME OFFERS:

  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS till your satisfaction
  • 100% Money back Guarantee, if you're not happy with my work
  • Well organized Source File just for $5  (see gig extra)

 
Thanks for reading my gig :) Have a great day !!

Reviews


nikorn:Thank you i will do more business in the future :)

christy_now1:I would love to work with you again.

andrewtranvn:It is beautiful design. Thank you.

christy_now1:Outstanding Experience!

akshayakash:Very excellent service


No comments:

Post a Comment