Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create rollup banners for your business or event

I will create rollup banners for your business or event












About:

  • i will create professional banners for your business. Single banners, double or triple for all events, products and any category.

  • delivered in JPEG format for basic gig.

  • please see gig extras for print ready and other options.

  • message me if you have any questions.

Reviews


kayen87:The seller did an amazing job, and was really nice. He didn't stopped improving the banner, until I was happy with the result. Thank you and I will be a regular customer.

computerkeen:thank you

lesediramahobo:Great designer, i'd recommend them to others

computerkeen:Thanks very much.

sevincchelebi:Easy communication, fast delivery. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment