Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design a HTML5 animated banner and ads

I will design a HTML5 animated banner and ads












About:

Hi!,
I will Design a HTML5 Animated Banners for AdWords or your website, 


( Before placing ANY order, Please send me a message)



Flash is dead, and the development of HTML5 has been nothing but good news for online display advertising. One major benefit of HTML5 is the possibility to build amazing rich media banner ads that drive engagement and traffic to your website far more effectively than standard static banner ads.





How I will work?

  • If we both agree on pricing and timing then I will send you animated GIF example for review the animation slides and design.
  • When you will approve the design then you can place an order
  • I will send you final HTML5 as a zip file for Google Adwords. 
  • If you any changes then I will happy to make changes

Why Me?

  1. Unlimited Revisions
  2. Quick response time within 5 hours
  3. 100% Money Back
  4. 7 days Support


Thank you

MD Ali Shakher Rahim


Reviews


osfasweb:Thank you

mdasrahim:Great experience

domainerguy:amazing work!

mdasrahim:great experience again

domainerguy:Great work! Very flexible, will be continuing to work with the seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment