Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will professionally design banner ads, header and cover

I will professionally design banner ads, header and cover












About:

Are you looking for an EYE CATCHING and High IMPACT FULL Banner, cover or header?

You are here at a right place at the right time.

My Services Include:

  • Google Banner Ads
  • Facebook ads
  • Instagram posts/Ads
  • Facebook Timeline Cover
  • Twitter Header
  • Google Plus Cover
  • YouTube Header
  • Profile Picture
  • Website Headers/Banners
  • Web Advertisements
  • Flyers and Invitations
  • Only Static Banners No Animated/Flash
  • I deliver in .jpg, PNG format, any other Formats 


My services includes the following Packages


1.Basic package

  • Simple Design
  • 1 Size Variation
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 5$

2.Standard Package

  • Standard Design
  • 2 Size Variations
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 10$

3.Premium Package

  • Complex Design 
  • 2 Size Variations
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 15$
  • Free 3D mockup

Looking forward to work with you.

Reviews


engrfaiz:Great job. Creative and quick. Highly recommended seller.

salman312884419:Thank you so much!

nztiok:The designer was very responsive and revised my product insert 28 times which is fantastic! I feel with more experience I wouldn't have to micro manage the design.

salman312884419:I designed the same thing which he showed me in the requirements but he wasn't satisfied from it, made 28 revisions for his satisfaction, worked super fast for him although his communication was very slow. This is really unfair, profile spoiler.\r\nI would not recommend him to any seller out there

dutchpot:Very good as usual


No comments:

Post a Comment