Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design modern social media banner in 1 hour

I will design modern social media banner in 1 hour












About:

Are you seeking a Professional and Attractive Social Media Banner design?

 

For $5 you will receive a banner or header sized for any of the following:

  •  Websites
  •  Wordpress banner
  •  Facebook timeline cover photo
  •  Twitter header
  •  Youtube channel art
  • Google + cover photo
  •  Linkedin header
  •  Custom size

 

What I require from you?

  • Any Images you wish to include
  • Logo or title text
  • Colours or branding
  • Size in pixels or inches (width by height).


If you require anything above and beyond these requirements, I am more than happy to discuss these with you so please inbox me.

Reviews


harrid0303:excellent work

vijurj08:Delivered the product but not in expected time

muqarrabkhan:Good Experience!

michealktucker:Great gig and reliable. A man of his word

muqarrabkhan:Kind buyer. your support is greatly appreciated. and micheal send me inbox meassage.


No comments:

Post a Comment