Friday, June 29, 2018

I will effectively communicate with you and refine your order above your expectation. Get ready to receive outstanding work! + See More

I will effectively communicate with you and refine your order above your expectation. Get ready to receive outstanding work! + See More












About:

Get a PROFESSIONAL looking BANNER, HEADER, FACEBOOK TIMELINE PHOTO, NEW TWITTER COVER, NEW YOUTUBE HEADER.

This professional design will give an amazing look to your social media profile and help you stand out.
I deliver in .jpg format. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

I Offer unlimited Revisions and 24 Hours Express Delivery

SERVICE INCLUDE:

  • Facebook Timeline Covers
  • Twitter Headers / Covers
  • Youtube Covers
  • Banners
  • Headers
  • I will deliver in .jpg or your preferred format


Looking forward to WORK with YOU .....

I Can Satisfy Your Other Graphic Need, Please Check My Other Gigs: fiverr.com/Vee_designz

Reviews


spedinc:Great job done quickly. Highly recommend.

yassineelhab:Awesome work

vee_designz:Awesome!

yassineelhab:I tried a couple of designers and this is the best

vee_designz:Awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment