Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design static outdoor, billboard, roll up banner

I will design static outdoor, billboard, roll up banner












About:

EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR

Welcome To My Gig. I Will Provide You AWESOME GUARANTEED ROLL UP or BILLBOARD DESIGN For Your Business Advertisement.

I’am Amjad Hussain Emu.
100% 5 Star Positive Rating In this Marketplace. I Have Fully Satisfied Clients all Over the Global Market.

My Offer:

  • Two design concept
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Guaranteed design
  • 24/7 Quick response
  • Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Editable source file



Please Submit:

  1. Final Text
  2. Image/Banner Size
  3. Branding Guidelines


Regard
Amjad

Reviews


johncowan903:Nice job gets more work

e_jakaj:He was willing to work with me to get it right.\nThank you

only1amjad:My pleasure to work with such a great client. Thank you so much for great review. God bless you.

sonnguyen588:Artistic, fast service

only1amjad:Favorite Bayer, Always Great! Thanks so much Boss, God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment