Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will provide u 2 different designs + PDF + Ready for Print

I will provide u 2 different designs + PDF + Ready for Print












About:

                                                  *** EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR ***

I will make proficient delightful and polished roll-up banner for your business, for the occasion or for promoting something that will emerge from others.


I NEED YOU TO PROVIDE:

  • Brief
  • Website Address (if any) 
  • Logo Files (if any) 
  • Size Width x Height or printing requirements
  • Text/Copy
  • Images to use


  You Need A Roll Up Banner 

Your 5$ Roll Up Banner:-

★ 3 Different Designs

★ High-Quality Designs

★ Unlimited revisions

★ 300 dpi color scheme

★ Source file 

★ PNG, JPEG, PDF  Roll Up Banner 

★ Fully Support Even Order Complete


★★★Revisions are free-of-charge★★★

Please Message me before placing your order so that we can discuss the project properly.

Reviews


jalal6465:fantastic experience and such a fast delivery... amazing\ni would highly recommend him

jabranali1:thanks alot buyer

sabrinawilliams:Seller was responsive

jabranali1:Thanks alot buyer

sadiqgulma:I got what I wanted. patient designer.


No comments:

Post a Comment