Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will professional banner ad design

I will professional banner ad design












About:

Thanks for your interest in my gig!

I'm a full-time freelancer web designer, Over 3 years of professional experience in Web Design, Graphic Design and UI/UX User Interface Design.

I can design great and effective Web Banners for your website, and in any style to advertise your business, product or services online that would attract customers, drive traffic to your website and increase your sales.

This package will include the final file jpg, png formats in addition to all of the fonts used in the banners.

The package includes: 6  Banner sizes

Banner: 460 x 60 
Leaderboard: 728 x 90 
Square: 250 x 250 
Large rectangle: 336 x 280 
Inline rectangle: 300 x 250 
Skyscraper: 120 x 600 

Reviews


jamespollard:pretty good

tracekeasler:Work was excellent

ayaan_designs:Thanks :)

leemckenna2:Very good.

ayaan_designs:You are my repeat buyer its honor for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment