Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will design attractive banner for outdoor ad

I will design attractive banner for outdoor ad












About:

You want a professionally designed, eye catching banner for your outdoor advertising! Then you are at the right place.


I provide a One-Stop Solution for all of your outdoor advertising needs.


You can trust me to design an attractive, professional-looking, high quality and attention grabbing banner, billboard or hoarding for your outdoor advertising.


I provide the following services exclusively on Fiverr:

  • Banner for Outdoor Ad
  • Hoarding
  • Bill Board/ Sign Board
  • Backdrop Design
  • Standee/ Display/ Kiosk
  • Event amp; Promotional Banner

I am a professional and after several years in the graphics industry working for top companies, I know my job and can guarantee perfection with every order.


I will need the following information from you:

  1. Size of your Banner/ Hoarding/ Billboard
  2. Text to be used
  3. Your Logo (Vector format/ PNG file)
  4. Image(s) to be used


You can expect to get a High Resolution Print Ready JPEG file within 2 days of placing the order. I also offer an Extra Fast 1 Day Delivery.


Do send me a message right away if you have any questions! I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


a9faith9:Fast service! Will purchase again

tarique_jsr:Thank You! It was a great pleasure working with you.

pcmaker1:excellent job

tarique_jsr:Thank You! Its always a great pleasure working with you.

carmencarrol:Thank you for such a great job, I am very happy with the end result.\n\nRegards


No comments:

Post a Comment