Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create a custom animated GIF of less than 15 secondes, with custom graphics and shapes

I will create a custom animated GIF of less than 15 secondes, with custom graphics and shapes












About:

I will create any kind of animated banners for you, using the professional editing program Adobe PHOTOSHOP + After Effects for animation.

I can create customized animation for your banners, vectors or logos, just get in touch so we can discuss it more.

I offer final animated GIF file / Video and source file.

Inbox me for more information, i'm so so friendly!

Reviews


jls008:Perfect work. Great communication throughout the process and the end result was better than expected. Highly recommended!!

m_lcoda:Thank you! I'll be glad to offer my services whenever you need them!

livemusic4u:Goes above and beyond!

m_lcoda:I'll be glad to keep working with you!

tabwebcoder:Great job!\nwill hire again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment