Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will design professional advertising banner, billboard design

I will design professional advertising banner, billboard design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hi,
I'm an expert graphic designer with more than 2 years of professional experience. I always try to make my design more innovative.
In this gig I will design professional Advertising Banner, Billboard start from only 5$.
This unique view will help you to promote and introduce your business easily in the business field.
I always try to deliver my work as soon as possible.

I also design Professional Brochure (Bi-fold/Try fold), Flyer, Poster, ID card, Business Card, Logo, CV Template, Cover Design etc.

What i will provide you:-
  • Innovative clean & clear design
  • Highly professional view
  • Outstanding mockup
  • 300 Dpi high quality print ready file
  • CMYK color mode
  • 100% customer satisfaction


Don't hesitate to contact me. Feel free to suggest me any kind of your suggestions.
Don't forget to check on my other great gigs too.
Thank you

Reviews


ctalakkottur:EXCELLENT! PROMPT! GREAT DESIGN! EASY TO COMMUNICATE! WOULD USE AGAIN!

bappasharma94:Great to work with. Very cooperative. Waiting for next project.

michalnodel:Very good. Designer is very quick and follows directions easily.

bappasharma94:Outstanding Experience.

birdsroad:Love the work the best yet .


No comments:

Post a Comment