Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will design a header, banner, ebook cover in 24 hrs

I will design a header, banner, ebook cover in 24 hrs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will design header, banner, kindle cover, eBook cover anyone of these, for $ 5.

3D eBook version must be purchased as a gig extra.


For front cover (A4 ) and Flyer (A4) please check my standard package.


For Createspace cover (Front, back and spine) Please purchase my premium package.


For extra revisions please check my gig extra.


For any custom design/Mixing of images/Editing of images, Please ask me before purchasing any package.

No HTML, NO ANIMATION, NO WEBSITE, NO CARTOON Please.

Reviews


shannascott34:Very responsive and quick turn-around

masultan3:Amazing work! Will hire again.

dzines18:Thanks! Looking forward to work with you again :)

choureyrahul:Excellent work and quality. Value for money being 5th time repeat customer could be more for the work requested. Rest all is perfect! Highly recommended.

dzines18:Thanks! Looking forward to work with you again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment