Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will design your udemy course cover image

I will design your udemy course cover image












About:

Hello,

Thank you for viewing my gig.


The Cover image of your course on academy is very important in gaining more students. You want a professional cover image for course and you want me to help you! Let's collaborate. Im design Good Vector Banner for your academy.


I will design Cover Banner For udemy.

Size as per udemy requirement(Guideline).

Image or illusrator,Drawing,sketch as per buyer requirement.

I give as well as open file.

Please inbox me before placing the order.



Thank you,
Rajesh Patil






Reviews


theniks:Working with Rajesh was a pleasure, prompt and clear communication. \nOn time and quality delivery.\nThanks Rajesh

patilrajesh1992:Thank you!

gopa201:Great job and well done

patilrajesh1992:Thank you!

donnakopitsky:Seller was great..fast delivery....very pleased..would buy again..thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment