Monday, May 28, 2018

I will design google adwords banner ads set for you

I will design google adwords banner ads set for you












About:

+++ EXCLUSIVE ON FIVERR +++

AreYou Looking For A Person To Design Your Google Adwords Or Web Banner Design? You Are Found The Right Person.I am Google Adwords, Certified Designer. I Can Provide YouProfessional AdwordsBanner Ads Designfor your online marketing.

The Best Update 12 size is below which is Google Accepts :

Vertical rectangle: 240 x 400
Mobile leaderboard: 320 x 50
Banner: 468 x 60
Leaderboard: 728 x 90
Square: 250 x 250
Small square: 200 x 200
Large rectangle: 336 x 280
Inline rectangle: 300 x 250
Skyscraper: 120 x 600
Wide skyscraper: 160 x 600
Half-page: 300 x 600
Large mobile : 320 x 100


Nowadays,bannerpredominates the online advertising. The ad is small rectangular advertisements that appear on all types of web pages. It varies in look, content, and theme.Banneris the main source of Internet-based marketing and providesglobalplatform for placing your product or service information.

+++ Go Ahead And Order Now +++

Reviews


mitchellalomar1:Great job

designer_mad:Thank you very much.

mitchellalomar1:The ads look amazing

designer_mad:Thank you very much. Hope to work with you again.

ceregumil:He's a very positive seller, I wasn't sure about what I want and he was very lovely helping in my choices. I really enjoy working with him,


No comments:

Post a Comment