Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will make rollup display stand banner template design

I will make rollup display stand banner template design












About:

Hello, Friend..!

I am a professional graphic designer and your Corporate Identity set will be specifically designed According to YOUR BUSINESS and YOUR CONCEPT to meet your needs and stand out from the others!

I can guarantee you a FAST DELIVERY and quality design UNLIMITED REVISIONS &LIFETIME SUPPORT.

What will you get in $15? 

******* NO HIDDEN CHARGE ) *******

  • One jpeg makeup file.
  • One print ready high quality jpeg file
  • One printable pdf file 
  • SOURCE FILE ( psd file )

What about print size ? 

Any kind of size that you want is possible for this gig. So don't  be tensed about the size. I have all countries printing details from my previous clients. :) 

Do you do any other design ? 

  • Brand identity package 
  • Banner design
  • Restaurant Menu
  • Flyer design
  • Brochure design
  • Web banner. 

FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTION . :) 

Thanks for your time. :) 

Reviews


mstasmanori10:Fast, professional and excellent result. Love this sellers work

kawsarnshimo:Thanks

alanihse:It was supposed to be straightforward. I provided all the files and information. Description, what was needed, website, instructions, process etc. \nHe simply took my abstracts, dumped it in a template without any reviews, and sent it back to me...twice.\nNever again!

drmajidshah:Seller did great once he understood what was required - the quality of the work was great!

kawsarnshimo:He was a really polite person. Great experiences. If he wants to work with me any new project, I will make solution any time.


No comments:

Post a Comment