Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will create web banner and social banner

I will create web banner and social banner












About:

If you are looking for professional creative web banners and social page posts and cover for your company, business and product so you have just found perfect gig on fiverr because

I can provide professional banner designs with unlimited revisions, by same day.

So, what will you get with my gig?

✦ Multiple original and unique initial design concepts (more will be provided until you are happy)
✦ Unlimited Revisions with quick turnaround.
✦ Money back Guarantee.
✦ 24 hours All the time Customer Support.

I can provide ANY file formats you may need, including:
✦ png
✦ Jpeg
✦ gif
✦ psd

-The banners, will feature a strong call to action and be branded to your business.
-A professional, eye-catching result is guaranteed!

If you have any questions, please send me a message and I will respond as soon as possible.

Reviews


iciris:Great work

naz1985:great as always thank you!

naz1985:Amazing, all very helpful great job once again thank you.

scrubdepot:great seller to work with, modified the banner a few times to make sure i am happy with the result.

aatanasio:Purchased banners for launch of business on social media sites. Overall satisfied but, not sure if I will utilize. The seller was responsive throughout the process, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment