Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will do my best for your order. Feel free to contact me for a friendly and honestly service.

I will do my best for your order. Feel free to contact me for a friendly and honestly service.












About:

Greetings !

Thanks for visiting my Web & Social media Banner Design Gig.

 -- In here, you will get a Premium, Professional, Creative and Unique Design. --

Why you should order this Gig
★ Satisfaction Guaranteed with Unlimited revisions.
★ On time Delivery. (Never late)
★ Source files(PSD) and fonts for free.
★ Friendly and Responsive customer support.

What I want from you:

★ Basically,

- I want the Content(Text) to include and a short description about the Project.
- Size of the Ad in Pixels or Inches.
- Link to your website or Social media page.

★ Additionally,  
- If you want to include Logos, Images or Colors, Fonts, Design patterns etc. 
- any design samples.

Just keep rest of other works for me. 

I'm a Full time Freelancer Graphic designer and Flexible guy. So, If you have any question, Please let me know. I'm here to any assistance.

See my work samples from here: https://www.flickr.com/artflexdesigns

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Try Once and you will want More.

Best Regards,
ArtFlex Designs.

Web Banner | Facebook,Twitter,Youtube or any Cover | Rollup Banner

Reviews


miguelbarszczuk:Great job. Will buy again.Thanks

artflexdesigns:Great experience. Thank you.

miguelbarszczuk:Great job. Will buy again.Thanks

artflexdesigns:Great experience. Thank you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment