Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will create banner for your website,business,facebook cover

I will create banner for your website,business,facebook cover












About:

~ Please inbox me before placing the Order ~


I will provide you any kind of banners what are you looking for.but in order to get started i need your specification.


 In order to get started, i will need following things:

  1. Link: Your website link if any.
  2. Color: Your selected colors name or code (e.g #999999)
  3. Size: The exact size (Height & width ) of the banner in pixel or inch.
  4. Font: Font name to be used into your banner 
  5. Tag line & Heading: Depend on clients need.

So, now promote your Business , Website and Facebook Fan Page / Group through eye catching banner and cover photo. . . 


Client Facilities:

  1. Unlimited revision.
  2. I am open for your any suggestion.
  3. Will be available for your further projects.
  4. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed!

You can click on the "Favorite" button at the top right side for using my services later any time.

Reviews


cwdmember:It was Quick and well done

abmahmud:He is a great man.highly recommended.and I would love to work with him again and again.

gegamind:another excellent work again. will buy again soon.

abmahmud:Thank you very much.

cwdmember:It was Quick and well done


No comments:

Post a Comment