Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design a creative google ads, web banner, cover, header

I will design a creative google ads, web banner, cover, header












About:

Are you looking for a PROFESSIONAL LOOKING BANNER?

I am a Graphic Designer with 100% positive feedback.So I have 100% satisfied long line of happy customers.Join with them.Don't need much talking.See my work and you will definitely satisfied with my work

I will design your

  • Twitter Background ,Header
  • Social Media Covers
  • Product Brochure
  • Product Ads
  • Facebook Timeline Cover
  • Business Banner
  • Company Banner
  • Flyer design
  • Invitation card
  • Professional /CorporateCover
  • Google+ Cover
  • Facebook Banner


Please give me the size of your banner

  • 200 × 200
  • 336 × 280
  • 125x125
  • 300 × 250
  • 120 × 600
  • 160 × 600
  • 300 × 600
  • 970 × 90
  • 240 × 400
  • 970 x 250 and many more


you can select any custom sizes as well.PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR LARGER DESIGNS BEFORE PLACE A ORDER

PLEASE SEND ME ALL THE WORDING PARTS AS WELL.

Please send me images andcolour preferences(If you have)

If images need additional work to be done(such as background removal), Please include extras

100% Satisfaction guaranteed!!

SO DON'T WAIT UP.ORDER NOW!!!

Reviews


bodyshinesolari:Excellent job!

vanessacarthy:its great working with you... I look forward to making more of your designs diligently

webservicez:The seller was very communicative and was available throughout the work till completion \u0026 took care of all my requests patiently and in a professional manner.

vanessacarthy:it was so nice working with you Sir.. A buyer with so much maturity is rare to find, looking forward to working with you again sir

mitchell00:Vanessacarthy is a designer everyone should patronize. Excellent job, Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment