Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design a fantastic roll up banner 24 hours

I will design a fantastic roll up banner 24 hours












About:

-please contact me before making the order-

I will design an attractive roll up banner. You can use this design in your brand, websites, corporate identity, in your tasks.


I will design according to your tastes, guiding you, with any color of your choice, with photo background or transparent background.
You provide me the information and I will create an infographic images or vectors!
Infographics high quality and resolution.
It will be designed in adobe photoshop illustrator.

I offer
creativity
quality
experience
professionalism
originality
In a short time: D

IMPORTANT
I dont summarize or transcribe information, if you want to summarize has an extra cost depending on how much information is and if you want to i transcribe the text from a picture has an extra cost. Thank you.

Reviews


vdsaldana:Excelent great work

analuzsandrea:Outstanding Experience!

vdsaldana:Great\nOk excelent

analuzsandrea:Outstanding Experience!

gordonnyc:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment