Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will create 1-20 seconds animated GIF. 100% professional and accurate.

I will create 1-20 seconds animated GIF. 100% professional and accurate.












About:

Hi , 
Thanks for visiting my gig. I request you to carefully read each lines to make your upcoming project best ! 
FIRST OF ALL, PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. YOU MUST NEED TO MESSAGE ME FIRST TO PLACE ORDER. I WILL MUST NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR PROJECT. ORDERING WITHOUT MESSAGE CAN BE THE REASON OF CANCELLATION. 


Description : Now a days, GIF animation is mostly involved in Advertising. It can make your Advertise more and more attractive. You can use it as your website banner, or your page content to advertise your product. 
You can add your multiple products in one file and it will come like a slide view. 

Service: I am doing maximum 20 seconds GIF animation. 
Please take it mind that It will not have any vfx or any expensive effects like 3D animation or Video animation. However, I can make your product 3D to make it look better in GIF ( please message me first for this types of task) 
I am doing maximum 100 frames. If you need more then please message me first before placing your order. 

Delivery: 24 hours express delivery with unlimited revisions. 

Many thanks to spend your valuable time here on my GIG !

Reviews


rendell:Responsive and delivers as required.

nadimh66:Great buyer. Made the requirements easy to do the project perfectly. Will be always ready to work for you. Thanks!

amyudani:To create gifs.

nadimh66:Great as always. Thanks again for the Tip. Will be always ready to work for you.

amyudani:It was simply fantastic. Nadim is wonderful and I will definitely be working with him very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment