Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design full page/8.5x11 ad

I will design full page/8.5x11 ad












About:

I do all types of magazine ad, social ad, Outdoor Ad, Banner Ad, news paper ad, Online ad etc.

In the normal gig, I will give you following :
1. Quarter page ad design
2. 300dpi file of the design
3. Printable PDF file of the design.
4. First draft within 24 hrs.

If you don't have image, pl. select Special Offer (10$) for image stock from gig extra.

You have to provide all the content/text, images, logo etc.

If more, kindly msg me.

__________________________________________ I will develop Conceptual Ads Campaign, Newspaper Ads, Product Ads, Magazine Ads, Magazine Cover, Brand Positioning Ads, Banner, Poster, Hoarding etc.

Reviews


rueger12:No issues, delivered as advertised, creatively designed

jaydeo:Outstanding Experience!

shaistaub:fast, good, cheap. who says you can't have all three?

jaydeo:Outstanding Experience!

montrelllowe:communication good and nice work!


No comments:

Post a Comment