Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will do any kind of GIF animation or convert video animation

I will do any kind of GIF animation or convert video animation












About:

Hello,
Welcome to my gig. I am JANY. I am a Graphics Designer.
Are You looking For BEST ANIMATED GIF? you are in the right place I'm here for you.
My services are fully different from the others.

WHAT DO I DO?
  1. Banner Ads
  2. Facebook banner
  3. Animated cover photo 
  4. Animated Banner
  5. Animated Flyer
  6. Animated Logo
  7. Animated Web Banner 
  8. Animated Text
  9. GIF Animation
  10. Funny GIF
  11. GIF image
  12. Social Media cover photo

WHY CHOOSE ME?
  • Clean GIF File
  • Friendly Customer Care
  • Fast delivery
  •  Unlimited Revisions ( until I satisfied you)
  • Satisfaction or 100% Money-back Guarantee

NOTE PLEASE,
C
ontact me first before placing your order.

Best Regards
Jany

Reviews


anlia2012:Amazing job again!!! Jany was so helpful in converting my ideas to a gif. She can read your mind and deliver awesome results. Highly recommended seller in fiverrr!! I might give her 7 stars if it was possible.. Thanks Jany!!

mubassarajany:I have enjoyed while working with her. Very helpful and friendly. She cooperated me to make the animation perfect! Hope, we will work together again. Wishing for her success!

majura:This seller is not only very talented, but such a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond the call of duty to deliver a top quality product. Thank you so, so much for your extreme hard work and dedication to this project.

mubassarajany:Enjoyed while working and gathered a wonderful experience.My hard work is pleased with you! Thanks for your nice review and Tip. Love to work again with him again and again.

jekaterinakr:work done


No comments:

Post a Comment