Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design creative animated GIF banner

I will design creative animated GIF banner












About:

Do, you need creatively animated GIF banners for Google Adwords, Adroll Facebook then you are on right place. I can design animation in both format Frame and Timeline animation. I have 7+ years of experience designing animated GIF using Photoshop. 


Please review few of my previous GIF banner examples in my portfolio link below

https://goo.gl/Zeqadi

What am I offering?

  • Basic GIG = $5 one banner with unlimited revisions. 
  • Standard GIG = $20 five banners with unlimited revisions. 
  • Premium GIG = $40 ten banners with unlimited revisions. 
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee


How It will work

  1. Before Place, an order messages me with your project details. 
  2. Then I will show you the designs to choose from
  3. After approval the design then you can place an order
  4. If you complete the order and but need minor changes within 1 day, I will happy to help you. 

Give me a try. You won't be disappointed.

Reviews


ariely2000:Vert good work

kumarmoney:Great Experience again.

ariely2000:Very good job!

kumarmoney:great experience

jamesemooreii:Great Work


No comments:

Post a Comment