Monday, May 28, 2018

I will design an attractive shopify banner

I will design an attractive shopify banner












About:

A banner or slider is often the first part of your website that the visitor will see, so make sure that it is fulfilling it’s potential.

I will create for you a slider to your liking, in a professional and attractive way, besides delivering a banner totally in PNG, PDF, JPG Or any format you like .

What I need from you
  • size for your banner
  • Texts for your banner
  • Color preference for banner
  • Picture that you want to be included (if any)
  • Logo (Transparent background ) (if any)
  • Website/Url (if any)

Why choose this gig?
  • High quality designs
  • Quick and professional
  • Unlimited modifications until you satisfied
  • 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% Money back guarantee!

I always try to make a unique new creation according to your requirement.

Therefore you can submit your order without any hesitate.

If you have any questions or anything else please feel free to contact me.
THANK YOU

Reviews


home4u:Awesome! Great experience...highly recommended.

pravind3:Excellet Seller!! Listened patiently to my requirements and the output was total value for money.

rashadwright521:He was good , easy communication , and he didnt hesitate to give me a revision when i asked.

hamzalak:Thank you very much! It's was a pleasure to work with you :)

lovemoselle:Very good service. Will use again!


No comments:

Post a Comment