Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will create top notch web banners newsletters

I will create top notch web banners newsletters












About:

Before placing your order please ask for a CUSTOM QUOTE.


SUBMIT DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS. Must include:

- Specify what has to be created, ie:logo, flyer, poster, banner, illustration, icons, etc.

- Size: width x heigh
- Deadline
- Type of file required: JPEG, PDF, PSD, PNG, etc

WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER please submit:

- Proofread wording: copy must be typed and final
- All images, logos or graphics must be supplied in high resolution
- Supply references, styles or branding guidelines to be followed (if applicable)


I am looking forward to hearing from you and I strive to answer to all requests within 24 hours. If I don't, please feel free to send me a friendly reminder as I am dealing with many clients on fiverr.

Reviews


careerpathwa297:Awesome experience! He’s so talented and patient. He delivered an excellent product that I’ll use and can be proud of.

nookshawn:Such a pleasure to work with you and a real honour!

tonihaley041394:This is my first time doing any work with anyone on this platform and Shawn was amazing to work with, communication was seamless and the professionalism was top notch! \n\nI highly recommend using this gentleman!

nookshawn:Loved working with this buyer. Excellent first experience. Clear brief and great communication. I look forward to working with her again. Thank you so much!

carlsolutions:Easy to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment