Monday, May 28, 2018

I will design or edit your logo with a professional touch

I will design or edit your logo with a professional touch












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">It takes something to make a brand out of a business. I have it in us and our clients have time and again reinforced my belief. I understand that we are not just creating a logo design or a brochure, but an identity for your business, which will make or break your image online, on your products, packaging, marketing material and business communications.

I love to design and my clients love that. My clients have been very generous to praise my efforts which make me proud like nothing else. I thank all of our clients and will continue working to the best of my creativity for their business.

What you will get here :)
  • Based on your inputs, I come up with concepts for your logo for free before you order this gig.
  • No need to pay me for extra fast delivery unless I'm really busy and have more than 3 orders in queue.
  • Commorcial rights.

Thank you.

Reviews


boombangx22:Thanks fir the help!

heather_ruth:You are welcome and thank you too :)

nicomunoz:Did a great job

heather_ruth:Thank you :)

jtisd6905:greatest ever


No comments:

Post a Comment