Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will do amazing banner design within 24 hrs

I will do amazing banner design within 24 hrs












About:

What you get with this Gig

Do you need to sell a product online or more attractions on your website for traffic? and have great call to actions? or simply want to introduce your services on your website with proffesionaly?
My Gig is perfect if your online shop or website needs to have a refresh for the new year, or needs regular banners designing to keep the site up-to-date.

Check my all collections:
https://goo.gl/esxZ5i

Perfect for actual banners:

✔ Halloween 
✔ Valentines 
✔ SALE 
✔ Product Banners for NEW in
✔ Christmas 
✔ Easter 
✔ Summer 
✔ New Year
✔ Promotions

I will design you a professional slider / banner for your website, shop or blog, that's eye catchy and prompts your visitors to complete the action you need. Whilst also complying to any branding standards provided.

What's included:

✔ 4 to 6 Concepts of your design initially.
✔ Unlimited revision & Unlimited color variations on selected design
✔ Final Files provide in: Ai, EPS, PSD, JPEG, PNG, PDF
✔ Including great call to actions
✔ Original and Unique Vector designs
✔ One happy customer!

I am definitely waiting for your help. 
Thank You 

Reviews


katstiendita:Thank you for your prompt response. very happy with my order.

divssoul:Outstanding Experience!

katstiendita:thank you for great work, very happy and trustworthy.

divssoul:Outstanding Experience!

brazilcoins:all giving good designs. I love this guy


No comments:

Post a Comment