Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design an awesome and unique etsy banner to make you stand out

I will design an awesome and unique etsy banner to make you stand out












About:

Do you want to take your Etsy business to the next level? For 5 $ (1 simple gig ) I will create the perfect Etsy banner to make you stand out!
I offer same day delivery and multiple revisions until you are happy with my work.
The banner is created in 760px *100px (standard Etsy banner size) and will be delivered in JPEG or PNG. 
I will customize and personalize according to your choice (colors etc) and with your logo. Just let me know what you want and we will work together to make it happen.

Reviews


acastle29:Very nice. Will be returning to add to work done.

nataliadesign:thank you! pleasure working with you!

multisho:Was looking for an alternative design to what I currently have in my shop. The seller was great at communicating and offering editing/alternate versions, which was great.

nataliadesign:thank you

mcelis77:She was great, very professional to deal with


No comments:

Post a Comment