Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will design professional banner in 24 hours

I will design professional banner in 24 hours












About:

Hi
I'm a Full Time Graphic Designer, so i'm not doing fiverr as a part time job, So i do my job best and fast and very responsive,,, 

THE GIG IS FOR-
- Web Header
- Web Banner
- Web Ads
- Web Sliders
- Email Ads/ Email Headers
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook, Twitter, Youtube Cover
- Google Ads
- Social Media Cover Design

why you should choose my gig?

★ PREMIUM DESIGN
★ HIGH QUALITY PNG, JPEG (300 DPI)
★ 100%  RATING
★ FASTEST RESPONSE TIME
★ FASTEST DELIVERY RATE
★ FREE  REVISIONS
★ 100% Satisfaction
★ 24x7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Reviews


mariesoul:Another great flyer completed with this seller.

bestdesignerrrr:Outstanding Experience!

yafa2004:wish there was too many sellers like you, you are wonderful and so smart

bestdesignerrrr:Outstanding Experience!

alestepraq:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment