Friday, June 1, 2018

I will do magazine ad, advertisement design

I will do magazine ad, advertisement design












About:

Buy this Gig and Get Amazing Advertising Design to Promote your Business

KINDLY SEE THE GIG EXTRA FOR HI-RESOLUTION, SOURCE FILE AND MORE REVISION

I will develop Conceptual Ads Campaign, Newspaper Ads, Product Ads, Magazine Ads, Magazine Cover, Brand Positioning Ads, Banner, Poster, Hoarding etc.

I work for 100% client satisfaction and 100% Quality.

IF ANY IMAGES REQUIRE FINISHING, REMOVE BACKGROUND, TOUCHING, EDITING THE CHARGE WILL BE EXTRA 10$ FOR ONE IMAGE.

If more, kindly msg me before buy the gig...

Reviews


drsakira:The work was very good and they were quick with the changes.

followerplus:Outstanding Experience!

mimshackengine:satisfactory

followerplus:Satisfactory Experience

mimshackengine:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment