Friday, June 1, 2018

I will be glad if you could give me a try and I assure you will leave with happiness and joy of achi + See More

I will be glad if you could give me a try and I assure you will leave with happiness and joy of achi + See More












About:

Hi, I'm Jessie, a GRAPHIC DESIGNER, and I create PROFESSIONAL BANNER DESIGN, WEBSITE BANNER, FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE etc.

I have experience and expertise in WEBSITE BANNER DESIGN and can assure you will not regret ordering my gig, my creativity, experience and skills speaks for me. 

I DESIGN professional high quality

  • Website Banner,
  • Header,
  • WordPress Headers,
  • blog header

which will make your website look UNIQUE and ATTRACTIVE, and HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

 Kindly provide the following to get a PROFESSIONAL BANNER DESIGN: 

  1.  Company Logo (if possible, in vector format)
  2.  Company website (if any)
  3.  Size (width x height)
  4.  Color theme (corporate color) 5. Images (if any)

If you have any question or want to request for a custom order, kindly contact me and I will reply instantly.

Do add this gig to your favorite and share with friends and family.

Thank you
Jessie_Lauren 

Reviews


topgun2871:Awesome person to deal with

jessie_lauren:Thanks for coming!!!

yogatravelers:Fast turnaround time

topgun2871:Awesome person to deal with

jessie_lauren:Thanks for coming!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment