Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will design banner ad or cover photo for twitter or facebook

I will design banner ad or cover photo for twitter or facebook












About:

Hello,

I am here to help your business build a better online presence with a banner ad or cover photo. Banner ads are used to direct more viewers to your website. Cover photo's are used to help brand your business, record label, band, or DJ career.

I work directly with a number of non-for-profit businesses, EDM record labels, DJs, MCs, and local music businesses.

Purchase this gig and get::

  • Banner Ad (for Website) or Cover photo (for Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter)
  • 2 Free Revisions
  • Delivered in jpg format (other formats check my gig extras)
  • Communication through the entire gig

Reviews


nickpurpura:Wow!!! Same day delivery! Thank you for such great work and communication.

buffalomedia:Cheers. I appreciate the kind words!\r\n

zpylypciwsparks:Wow this work is so amazing. The detail is epic. The colors are so beautiful!

buffalomedia:Thank you so much for your order. Working on rave flyers like this is my favorite work to do in graphic design! Please come back anytime. :)

bracingsleet:It wasn't exactly what I requested but it was the best the seller could do.


No comments:

Post a Comment