Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will create an ig trailer for your video with a GIF style banner

I will create an ig trailer for your video with a GIF style banner












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">With packages starting at only $15 I can create a unique quality trailer to promote your visual project. From music videos and vlogs to product promos. 

Reviews


curtissamson:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

teddyosoflii:you spelled my name wrong its Osofliii

j_dot_designs:My apologies for the mistake however, the package you ordered had 3 revisions and you didn’t use one of them. A simple message informing me of the misspelled name would’ve yielded a revised trailer with the proper spelling.

lacefrontseller:Amazing work. Will definitely order again.

j_dot_designs:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment