Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will awesome game banners for ads

I will awesome game banners for ads












About:

WELCOME!

I would like to be transparent on the gigs I will be serving you in Fiverr.
For this gig, you will have 2 variants of mockups to choose from. 
For 1-2 days of design research or composition for the mockup. 
Then next couple days for finalising the design.

I would love to get your input. Samples if you have some banners that you like or any
screenshots that would help me.

You will have 100% refund for the product that doesn't suit your need. 

You will have full rights of the images and banners including commercial use. 
You will also have the raw files such as Ai or if I use vector images, PSD and image
format such as PNG and JPG in high resolution (300dpi). 

Goodluck and I will be most happy to serve you in your graphic needs!

Reviews


stella9783:Excellent. Thanks

varagtp:Great work as always! Recommend!

thegeekygnome:Awesome!

fremontfriend:Outstanding Experience!

thegeekygnome:Outstanding Experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment