Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will design a custom hand drawn banner or web illustration

I will design a custom hand drawn banner or web illustration












About:

Want to get an original hand-drawn banner?
Welcome:)

I will draw you a banner with a unique design which will have all that you want (people, lanscapes, relationships, romance, city, music - all that you wish!)
The plot will be limited only by your imagination.

All fonts I use are unique and created by me.

  • Black and White drawing (sketch) - $3-5
  • Medium Detail - Simple Banner with 3-4 colors and text - $15-20
  • High Detail - Full Color Designamp;Text - $20-25+
  • Extra High detail - 2+ characters or complex environment - please contact me for prices



DISCOUNTS MULTIPLE ILLUSTRATIONS.
On your request I'll sign agreement/commercial license for my art.

All illustrations have 5000+ px on a longer side. I do not take extra money for high resolution.

Just write me and describe your idea:)

Reviews


ratracewatch:WOW, amazing work. Love the quality and attention to detail, will definitely be coming back to you for many future projects.

doubtbuster:Always a pleasure to work with her! She is terrific!!

angiebio:Fast and fantastic service. I was very impressed with responsiveness and how the seller involved me in a complex design from the linework to final color version, every step of the way. Thanks again!

dmlackey:nikitagarets quickly iterated on my feedback and delivered a high quality banner for my website. I'm very impressed!

dmlackey:nikitagarets has been making illustrations for my website and I'm very impressed with her ability to make exactly what I want and iterate on my feedback. I look forward to working with her again!


No comments:

Post a Comment