Friday, June 1, 2018

I will design corporate brochure and flyer

I will design corporate brochure and flyer












About:

Hi,

I will design amazing Corporate Brochure/Flyer design for your business.

I am a professional designer with 15 years’ Experience. I'm an expert inAdobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and InDesign.


For$20Single Side (Flyer/Brochure) simple output JPEG amp; PDF.

• 3 Days Delivery (JPEG 300 DPI amp; PDF)


If you need Source file will charge extra ($20):

• Source file preference (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop amp; MS Word) please mention before the start of the project

My Services on this Gig:

• Bi-Fold amp; Tri-Fold Brochure ($20for single side, if you need double sided, please order 2 gigs)

• Company Profile;Postcard;Business Card;Fillable Form;Catalog;Banners;Business Form

I'm aFull Time Graphic Designer, so I'm not doing Fiverr as a part time job, so I do my job best and fast and very responsive, because your satisfied is my priority.

Don't forget to check my Extra Gig

Why wait? ORDER NOW and have an amazing Brochure/Flyer within days!

Regards,

Senthil Kumar V

Reviews


vjeanlouis1:It was great. Seller was patient and gave me exactly what I needed. I will definitely use this seller again and again!!!

senthilkv:Thank You!\r\nGreat work with you come again

evelynrubin:Produced effective one pager

senthilkv:Thank You!\r\nCome again

wfimarketing:Nice work! Fast - thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment