Friday, June 1, 2018

I will design any kind of advertisement banner, flyer in 12 hours

I will design any kind of advertisement banner, flyer in 12 hours












About:

Are you looking for Clean, Unique, Creative and Eye Catching Advertisement Banner, Flyer, Poster ?


*** Than You Are In Right Place ***


How I Complete My Design Project :

# Sketch My Ideas ( Based On Your Information ) 
# Create a Design.
# Provide Revision / Modification If Necessary.
# Design Complete Within 24 Hours.


Features Of My Work :

# I Deliver Project in PNG,PSD,JPEG,JPG,PDF, Format With High Resolution / dpi.
# Properly layered PSD files.
# Design Base on Clean ,Creative and Eye Catching with latest Design Trends.
# Extra fast and responsive delivery.
# 100% Customer Satisfaction.
# Friendly Customer Support.


In My Basic GIG I Will Provide :

# 1 High Quality Advertisement Design.
# High Resulation PNG/JPEG file.
# No Coding Include
# Quick Delivery & Friendly Customer Support.


---------------------------------------------

 1 Banner = $5  ( 1 Order )
 Banner Size ( Any ) = $5 Per Banner, Flayer, Poster

---------------------------------------------


*** If you Need Special Customization or Design You are Welcome to Contact with me any time.

*** Note:  I Am Offering Only PNG/JPEG/PSD Mockup Excluding Any HTML/CSS/PHP Coding.

Reviews


jasonfoye:Work was done exactly what was asked for and revisions done exactly how I asked. Great looking ad! A few communication and timing issues along the way, but great work overall!

andrewcoulson:Fantastic seller, delivered exactly what I wanted in quick time!

mockupmonster:Thanks

jacobwh:Awesome work as usual

jacobwh:Very good design and fast turnaround


No comments:

Post a Comment