Friday, June 1, 2018

I will real estate facebook ads

I will real estate facebook ads












About:

Creative Real estate Facebook ad designer

1 gig 1 eye catching graphic ad concept. Please select anyone size as per your requirement. If you want multiple then order multiple gig.

I know about all rules and sizes:

  • 180 X 180 pixels
  • 851 X 315 pixels
  • 1200 X 628 pixels
  • 1,200 x 675 pixels
  • 1,200 x 444 pixels
  • 1,200 x 900 pixels
  • 600 X 600 pixels


I have rich years of experience in Adobe Photoshop amp; illustrator.

I know all Facebook rules so you don't worry will provide you according to Facebook rule.

I will provide you 20% text rules graphics.

You will get 100% compatible ad. Less in size and fastest visible view.

Fresh and New concept according to 20% text rules. So that you can boost the ad.

Modern styles graphics. 100% eye catching design quality.

Please order me with lot of patience for High Rich Branding Quality ad.

Reviews


tonyocampo819:yes, they did a great job

nancyvig:Thank you so much for this opportunity! And thank you for taking the time to leave an honest review. It was an outstanding experience working with you!

mariasells267:Below average work, even after I detailed what I was looking for and provided what was requested..stated she could not \

nancyvig:bad experience

bmechack:Thank you so Much


No comments:

Post a Comment