Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I will design 3 awesome web banner ads

I will design 3 awesome web banner ads












About:

Hello there... thank you for visiting my gig

Here you will get the following:

  •  Web Header
  • Web Banner
  • Web Ads
  • Google Ads
  • Email Headers
  • Facebook Ads
  • Social Media Cover Design
  • Facebook, Twitter. YouTube, Instagram, Google + covers

Kindly read the description carefully before you place your order.

If you require a service that is not listed, kindly contact me first, please,

I will deliver  your order in JPEG or PNG If you require the source file, kindly order the premium package.

If your banner, header has more details (more text, images, an image that requires more work (background removal), or you need better quality design. Kindly go for the premium package.

HERE YOU ARE GUARANTEED OF:

  • Excellent quality
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Reliable communication
  • Fast Delivery – 24 hours 
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

 

...........PLEASE ORDER NOW!............

Reviews


friendvibes:Fast delivery I highly recommend her to any one

benita_banner:thank you

resumes_pro:Fast, reliable and made the job an easy task with a great result. Thank you. I will certainly used your services again.

benita_banner:thank you

tupeross:she did a great job. her concept is superb, really a great person to work with, great communication, awesome delivery, fast and responsive. I'll use her service again. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment