Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I will create a professional animated or static ad banner

I will create a professional animated or static ad banner












About:

For any of the packages, quality will be ensured!

You will receive a professional static or animated web banner. The design will be based on your requirements, if you are running out of ideas, i will come up with a few.

Standard sizes:
Leader board             728 x 90
Square                  250 x 250
Small square         200 x 200
Large rectangle     336 x 280
Inline rectangle      300 x 250
Skyscraper            120 x 600
Wide skyscraper   160 x 600
Half Page                   300 x 600
or, you can request your custom size

If you have any questions, please reach me through inbox, i will answer within an hour.


This gig is best choice for:

– Website banner, either static or animated
– Any web advertising (product ad, website ad, etc)
– Google Adwords (all standards are met)
– Other Online Marketing


Reviews


shutterglimpses:Thank you for your quick work and revisions.

soaregabriel:Outstanding Experience!

becoached2day:I am a repeat customer and this is my third gig. Great work and ahead of schedule. I'll be back.\n

soaregabriel:Great customer, prompt guidelines.

becoached2day:Great work and professional. I provided example and completed the work exact ahead of schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment