Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I will design billboard,yard sign, outdoor banner, roll up banner

I will design billboard,yard sign, outdoor banner, roll up banner












About:

Hi!
Dear Buyer!!
I am here to help you.....I am an expert GRAPHIC DESIGNER  and i am always make my design PERFECT.if you need creative, professional, modern and eye catching Billboard, sign yard, outdoor banner, Backdrop Banner, roll up banner,...... and much more

Here is my portfolio link:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/zumer__nawaz/

What will you get in $5:

  • Highly professional and outstanding Design
  • High resolution (300dpi)
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • 100 % SATISFACTION
  • Formats include: AI, PSD, PRINT READY FILE, JPEG, PNG AND PDF

 What i need to start work:

  • URL of your website (if you have)
  • Text 
  • Size of the Design ( Width by Height )
  • Logo ( If any)
  • Images
  • Give me sample (if you Have)
  • Any color which you like

    If you have any question please feel free to contact me.

Looking Forward:
Zumer nawaz

Reviews


davidalmeida:great work and fast

zumer_nawaz:Thanks .

dove9802:Very fast delivery

zumer_nawaz:Nice to work with you.\r\n\r\nThanks

palmtreemassage:Did the work till I was completely satisfied. Would highly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment