Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I will do animated gif header or banner design, 5 image

I will do animated gif header or banner design, 5 image












About:

What include in this gig :

  • 1 animated GIF header (contain of 5 static header image)
  • 5 jpg / png image can be delivered too if it request
  • ready to use and high quality header / banner
  • 24 hours turnaround time (not including revision time)
  • fast and delightful response

Please check our reputation and what the client said about us :-)
P.S : this is only static moving animated gif header not video or intro kind of opening.

If you need an intro logo video please check my intro logo gig below

If you have any question please contact us first.
Enjoy and we will be wait to work for you.

Reviews


awwaad22:He actually helped me achieve my goal. I recommend anyone to work with him. He is very helpful, skillful l and patient.

gunawanguan:thank you my friend.\nIt's been my pleasure to work for you:-)

hamlinj:Amazing quality.

gunawanguan:Thank you my friend :-)

ishadman:2nd time order.


No comments:

Post a Comment